Dear Queen of Peace Families,
Thanks and congratulations to Mrs. Lah and all of our K-6 students for sharing the wonderful results of their hard work and talents in last night’s Spring music program!
We still have DVD order forms available in the office. Forms and payment ($10.00) are due by Monday May 22nd.
Friday May 19 – 9:30 a.m. – School Mass and Rosary following mass, to commemorate the month of Mary. Please join us if you are able to attend.
Queen of Peace “Scavenger Hunt” Returns!
The Queen of Peace School Family Scavenger Hunt is back. This 2nd annual edition of the hunt will begin on Friday, May 19th at 3:30 pm sharp. Scavenger hunt flyers will go home to each family with the children Friday afternoon. This year’s winning family will receive an actual treasure chest loaded with loot. Get the whole family involved and join in on the fun!
Accreditation Docs Review
Thank you to all the parents, parishioners, and staff members who helped with reviewing of the accreditation renewal Self-Study Narratives and new Strategic Plan, last Thursday evening May 11th!
We are continuing to collect the necessary verifying documents in preparation for the MNSAA team’s site visit, which is scheduled for October 30-31, 2017.
- May 19 – Family Fun Night and School Dance (sponsored by 5th/6th Grade)
- May 25 – All School Assembly for K-6 at 2:00 pm
- May 26 – School NOT in session – Staff Catechetical Formation
- May 29 – School NOT in session – Memorial Day
- May 30 – Grades 4-5-6 Safety Patrol trip to Valleyfair
- May 30-31 – Preschool Programs – Bridge to Kindergarten
- May 31 – K-6 students – Trip to Lake Superior Zoo in Duluth
- June 1 – Last day of school – Field day activities
Best wishes for God’s blessings to all,
from Bill Van Loh, Principal